- Participate in the Teaching and Advising Student Veterans Workshop held in November as a part of Veterans Appreciation Week. This workshop is organized by the Office of Military Affiliated Students, and is open to instructors, students, and staff.
- Listen to student veterans' stories about their experience in Brown classrooms.
- Explore the resources on this page to learn about classroom practices, about military life and transitioning to civilian life, and about campus resources for instructors.
Teaching Resources for Faculty
- 51 undergraduate veterans and ~35 graduate/medical school veterans.
- Veterans make up 0.7% of the undergraduate student body, compared with 3% at other area schools at 1% at private universities.